How to create an Adsense account, publish ads on your blog and earn money
Opening a new account with AdSense is easy and fast. Google offers useful and simple tools to use. You can sign up for the program at any time and start posting ads when you have enough traffic.
Below are the steps to create an account with Google AdSense and then place ads on your page and earn money.
Important: The Adsense team analyzes your submission request, however, approval is not guaranteed.
Steps to create an Adsense account
1 – A Google account is required to enroll in the Adsense program. This means that you must have an account with Gmail.com to use it as identification, you cannot enter Google Adsense with the account of a registered custom domain.
So if you do not have a G-mail account yet, it is advisable to create one to have a suitable Adsense account.
2 – Go to the Google Adsense page and complete the online application. Click on the “Register now” button in the upper right corner of the screen. You must provide information about yourself.
You’ll have to provide the URL of your blog and mother tongue, as well as answer some questions related to the Google AdSense program rules. You will also have to give your payment information to receive the money you generate with the Google ads on your blog.
3 – Wait for the answer. Once your application has been submitted, you will now have to wait for the approval of the Google Adsense team. They will verify the website you submit and also verify if the site meets the eligibility criteria provided in Google Adsense TOS (terms and conditions of use).
For example, the site must have content that is suitable for families and people of different ages. The site cannot have any explicit content or anything that could hurt the feelings of a community or group of people.
4- After your application is approved by the Google Adsense team, you will receive an email from them about the approval. Or depending on which country you live in, for example, in the USA they will send you a note by mail. (Then you can just access your Adsense account and start creating ads of different sizes and designs.
5- Read the guidelines for webmasters and Google AdSense program policies . Become familiar with what you can and cannot do to be part of the Google AdSense program. Make sure you are prepared to start with your new account.
Tips to make money with Google AdSense
• You must have excellent content that your target market wants to read. You make money, either through AdSense or other monetization methods, by providing valuable content and quality traffic to your blog.
• You need a lot of traffic. AdSense is a great way to earn money online and it is probably the easiest method whenever a good amount of quality traffic arrives on your blog.
I cannot tell you a specific number, because the amount of money you can generate will depend on the earnings per click and the price per click, but it is not convenient to run AdSense on sites that have less than 200 unique daily visits.
However, in general terms, the more specific traffic you get to your blog, the more money you can generate with AdSense.
• Use honest and organic techniques to develop your blogs, especially marketing optimization for search engines.
• Make sure your blog is optimized for mobile devices (responsive). The percentage of people using mobile devices continues to grow. Also be sure to use responsive ads, so that Google sends the appropriate ad sizes to mobile devices displayed on your blog.
• Login to your account and check the available ads. Google AdSense offers a wide variety of advertising options to bloggers, for example, text ads, image ads and more. Take your time to investigate everything that is available to determine what will work best for your blog.
• Select your ad design options. Once you’ve decided which advertising opportunities are the best for your blog, select them. Google offers a snippet of HTML code for after you have made your selection.
• Insert Google AdSense HTML codes by copying and pasting it into your blog template. One of the easiest ways for a beginner blogger is to do this is by inserting the code into a text widget. You can also use the WP Simple Adsense Insertion plugin .
It takes a couple of hours for you to start watching the ads. Google will search your blog to determine the predominant themes of each page. When readers visit your blog, the HTML codes you put on it will be activated and relevant notices will be displayed depending on the content of each page.
• Keep track of your results. Google can overwhelm you with tools and comments, but do your best to verify what it says about your results so you can make the most of your effort.
• Read each email that Google sends you, especially if it sends you a warning about something you don’t like on your blog. If you don’t answer Google’s complaints, your account is cut off.
Google AdSense payments
Google pays monthly by direct deposit or check, but does not issue a payment until your earnings reach $ 100 or exceed that amount. If you do not generate $ 100 in one month, your earnings will be transferred and added to the next month. Every time you reach the $ 100 dollar limit, Google will issue a payment in the next month. By logging in to your AdSense account, you can see your current earnings, which ads are generating the most clicks and you can see much more.